What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#81357 by Joseph Baron
Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:08 am
You can set that in the properties and stacked also works when using inch fracs with the 'drawing' setting. Look under Settings > Scale Type.

I had deleted my previous post because I thought I had misunderstood what you were trying to do.

DataCAD Inch Frac Stacked Properties.jpg
DataCAD Inch Frac Stacked Properties.jpg (43.18 KiB) Viewed 9149 times
#81444 by Neil Blanchard
Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:40 pm
When DataCAD is running but with no drawings open - it sure would be great to be able toggle the Layer Manager off/on - without having to open a drawing.

A related to this, if I have the LM persistent, it would be nice to have it "go behind" the active other program.
#81447 by joshhuggins
Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:07 pm
#81454 by Neil Blanchard
Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:59 am
I should add some particulars, maybe? I have the LM set to be kept open, and it is separate outside the DataCAD window, on a second monitor. If I have DataCAD running but now drawings open, and I have other programs open - they go in front of the main DataCAD window (as they should) but the LM stays in front of everything.

And I can't just close the LM if I don't have a drawing open. If another program is open "over" the main DataCAD window, then having the LM over things is kinda' weird. If the LM acted like the SB does, that would be great.
#81456 by joshhuggins
Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:15 pm