What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#82075 by Banjovi
Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:35 am
I suggest a pitched slab trim feature for trimming two pitched slabs together. This could be used to create a roof plan and 3d model quite easily. By making rectangular pitched slabs overlapping each other and trimming them together this could be done. It might lead to an automatic roof and 3d roof model feature later. It would need to be able to use different pitches for trimming to be useful, since not all roofs are the same pitch on all planes.
#82078 by Paul Nida
Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:17 am
Agree that would be nice, I currently use the knife routine in the 3d Tools macro for this. Or move vertex in the edit slabs menu
#82091 by Joseph Baron
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:16 am
When using IDENTIFY on an ARC would it be possible to also display the ARC LENGTH?
#82092 by MtnArch
Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:24 pm
Joseph - I believe you can get that via Utility/Measures/F8 Arc Length.
#82093 by Joseph Baron
Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:41 pm
Yes that is correct. We're looking for a two click solution to show the arc length which would be helpful when matching lengths of other entities when checking drawings.