What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#18 by Tony Blasio
Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:35 am
I know this has been mentioned that it is coming but I would really love to hear more about it. This is going to be a major improvement for DataCAD.

Any chance that someone in the know can tell us alittle about it? How it will work, how we can edit it and change the width of the paragraph? Also please tell more about the richer text editting abilities.

Thanks,

Tony

Tony Blasio
#92 by kscottr181
Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:40 am
I have to second the motion. The current text processing of Dcad is very basic. I would enjoy something like an MTEXT processing or even better. I assume DataCAD is planning to provide this with the next release?
K.Scott Roberts
Caro Monroe Liang Architects
#364 by TheNextStepp
Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:32 am
This has to be my number one wishlist item. I used ACad for about 4 months and got used to the mtext feature so it would be really nice to see it in DataCAD as well.
#366 by joshhuggins
Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:38 am
Have heard rumors that there was a display of it at a dbug meeting, but it's still in the alpha phase of programing.
#12195 by deliriousga
Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:59 am
I'm all over this one. It would be nice to be able to copy the text from our Word files into DCAD and they don't turn into a billion new text entities jumbled up everywhere. Having paragraph options would save us from having to create bitmaps of letters and inserting them, and offer us the chance to edit them later.