What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#59931 by jimgoodman
Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:23 pm
While I am causing trouble, I have another request:

I like having the Multiple option as the default when saving symbols, but don't use it in the Move and Copy Drag commands.

Is it possible for the Multiple option in the Move and Copy Drag commands to operate independently from the Multiple option in the Save Symbol command?

Having to mess with this setting as I move back and forth between saving symbols and moving things around, tends to interrupt the workflow.

As always, thanks for listening!
#59937 by David A. Giesselman
Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:05 pm
Well, lemme see how I make out with the Symbol Auto Reload wish before you get too much more carried away. 8)

Dave
#59938 by jimgoodman
Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:15 pm
Fair enough.

Besides, I have my own "epoxy curing type projects" that I should be working on, not the least of which is a long promised renovation of our house. I am suffering from the "shoemaker's kids have not shoes" problem.

Can anyone recommend a good architect?
#59951 by MtnArch
Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:51 pm
I've always heard that an architect should NEVER design/re-design his/her own home (in fact, I did a remodel for another architect who felt this was a truism) - but then again, I designed and acted as owner/builder for our own home!