What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#59964 by joshhuggins
Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:17 pm
I wish I could share every little ahhhh moment with Dave and crew when I realize "oh man feature X is so much nicer now than before." Going back and working with non smart arrows is such a pain. Thanks for the smart arrows!
#59966 by David A. Giesselman
Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:37 pm
Thanks Josh. Hopefully, you'll feel the same way about the new enhancements in the latest Beta build.

Dave
#59968 by joshhuggins
Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:49 pm
I know, I can't wait to try them tonight!!! Been too busy to test today, but that's kind of what got me all jazzed and then I was working on some old details with the broken arrows and I forget how nice they are to work with compared to the old ways. Anyone using version 12 or older on a daily basis should be smacked in the head just for missing out on smart arrows! You can take that to the bank jack!
#59971 by MtnArch
Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:43 pm
"Float like a butterfly, punch like a flea!"

:wink:
#59972 by jimgoodman
Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:52 pm
I can't wait to give the new Beta 5 features a spin either. Unfortunately, the day was consumed by necessary activities that did not allow the use of DataCAD.