What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#60021 by damian
Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:17 am
It may be possible to add, when you're working on a polyline, the command layer on / off? :roll:
I make this request because when you're working on polylines, you are forced to think, before you make a operation to turn off or turn on the command that you find on show / hide layers, which, moreover, is not independent of the other normal operations of edits such as delete, copy, move, etc.. So for example, if you, in another previous operation had turned off a layer to delete a line, when you go to edit an existing polyline (move, delete, add a vertex), you have to go back twice to turn on or turn off the layer that interests you and then go back to edit the polyline.
#60028 by Paul Nida
Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:49 am
If I am understanding this correctly you want to be able to turn a layer on or off while in the middle of a drawing command. I think you can already do this if you have the Layer Manager turned on.
#60029 by damian
Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:19 pm
You're right Paul. I had never thought about this. Although I must say that the Layer Manager is a bit intrusive. Maybe it's time to install another screen. Thanks anyway this solves my little problem.