What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#60359 by jimgoodman
Sat May 25, 2013 1:30 pm
For this weekend's wish, how about the ability to define regular Clip Cubes using polylines and/or entities - like we can for reference files and symbols?
:D
I am working on a 3d model this weekend and am available to test it if needed.
#60360 by David A. Giesselman
Sat May 25, 2013 2:18 pm
jimgoodman wrote:For this weekend's wish, how about the ability to define regular Clip Cubes using polylines and/or entities - like we can for reference files and symbols?
:D
I am working on a 3d model this weekend and am available to test it if needed.

Oddly enough, I'm working on DataCAD this weekend. This is a tough one Jim, but I'll give it a look.

Dave
#60361 by Roger D
Sat May 25, 2013 3:00 pm
Since we are all gluttens for working on the weekend..
I'd like the ability when a clip cube is defined by a polyline, that if that polyline changes, the clip cube also changes.
#60363 by jimgoodman
Sat May 25, 2013 3:21 pm
Roger D wrote:Since we are all gluttens for working on the weekend..
I'd like the ability when a clip cube is defined by a polyline, that if that polyline changes, the clip cube also changes.

I agree 100%. This is possible now with symbol and reference clips.

Thanks for checking it out Dave.
#60365 by MtnArch
Sat May 25, 2013 11:01 pm
So should we rename Monday to "Miracle Monday" instead of "Memorial Day" to commemorate what Dave can do with our favorite program by Monday?

:twisted:
#60367 by jimgoodman
Sun May 26, 2013 8:45 am
What the heck - Monday is a holiday, so let's go with Terrific Tuesday! We can go back to Miracle Monday next week.