What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#67395 by Roger D
Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:27 am
Wish we could have a setting were the typical keyboard that has F11 & F12 keys, could be reconized as also being S1 & S2.
I have detail sets with 12 layers to each set, so turning on/off would be a qucik run over the 12 F keys.
#67412 by Mark Bell
Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:55 pm
I'd like to see the smart dimensioning added to smart entities - move, add or delete a door/window and the dimension string automatically updates. It's a while back but I think it was already present with DataCAD Plus so hopefully the coding can be applied to the next DataCAD?
#67416 by joshhuggins
Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:43 pm
Neil Blanchard wrote:This wish is to fill a small gap: after moving something a given distance, and then going to the stretch menu, there is a Prev / 2 and a Prev * 2 option. But if you select Prev Distance, you then only have Distance / 2 as an option.
I even when you input a distance manually in the Move, Copy or Stretch menus, they should all have Distance *2. I would use the heck out of it.
#67600 by David A. Giesselman
Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:01 pm
Mark Bell wrote:When I use the ctrl-right click / relocate over a dimension then re-position the dimension, the text doesn't relocate and is left in its original position. This only occurs when I have used the dims/change/text position command first prior to using the relocate command.

Corrected for the next update to v18.

Dave