What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#70447 by dmartens
Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:42 pm
I wish we would either get some action or a timetable for when any fixes are in the works for smart entities. Please! They were supposed to be the cats meow but it seems a very small portion of DataCader's are using them because there are too many problems with them. And with everyone heading in the BIM direction it can only make Datacad even better than it already is. Thanks.

Dan M
#70503 by Mark Bell
Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:32 pm
I agree - some update or agenda on what's in the pipeline would be useful.
#70777 by melina
Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:01 pm
Couldn't agree more. I mean, that Paper Space translation function is probably cool, but only helpful once in awhile (for me every couple years). I use smart entities daily. Curved windows & doors, composite windows, transoms, curtain walls, etc...we all know the list, it has been posted many times by many people. I don't want to complain - I'm not a programmer. And I'm always in awe of and grateful for Dave & crew. But it did seem to fizzle...