What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#70660 by DBrennfoerder
Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:04 pm
Suggestion: I'd really like for the cursor during text placement to include the big crosshairs. I'm always trying to quickly put text on some presentation materials and would like to visually place text in line with another text already placed. I know I could always put guidelines across the work, but visually seeing the full cursor would be nice.

Can that happen?
#70669 by joshhuggins
Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:38 am
DBrennfoerder wrote:Suggestion: I'd really like for the cursor during text placement to include the big crosshairs. I'm always trying to quickly put text on some presentation materials and would like to visually place text in line with another text already placed. I know I could always put guidelines across the work, but visually seeing the full cursor would be nice.

Can that happen?
Gets my vote. You can turn off the Text Cursor for MText and PText now in the corresponding menus.