What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#77177 by Roger D
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:28 am
With all the macros and options, I am surprised it's not available. But I still do a dumb arrow, and then mirror 1/2 arrow around the center line of the arrow line.
#77184 by joshhuggins
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:23 pm
A symbol arrowhead for smart arrows is the way to go for this. Can't do double headed arrows but can set the symbol and the do two arrows in opposite directions to get the symbol to flip.

I was going to suggest that if you really needed dumb arrows to have this, to setup a macro to draw the smart arrow and the convert the polyline to lines but the symbol head disappears when you do that so that's not much help. :?
Attachments
2019-11-01_161937.png
2019-11-01_161937.png (4.37 KiB) Viewed 10845 times
#77187 by MtnArch
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:49 pm
What I've done in the past is to use a dimension without any witness lines (I usually use full open arrowheads) - this gives you the double-headed arrow line without having to either mirror a smart leader/arrow or do one manually.