What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#78466 by Roger D
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:49 pm
Wish went inserting a symbol. when Symbol Layer Control is set to per Instance, that would allow when inserting the symbol, a layer dialog would pop up and allow one to set the layers on/off during the placing of the symbol.

Wish if the Symbol has layers turned off, that when inserting, that would be the inserting condition.

When Batch Plotting, add switch so the drawing screen does not refresh, but a preview of the pdf is shown while it's being written. Always a quick final check on the print layout.

When using Layer Star On/Off, there is a switch for LyrRfsh. When off, the screen refreshes and updates. When on, the screen goes through the flashing effect as if refreshing, but the layers being switched stay in there previous state. Would be nice to not have to watch the screen pulse as if refreshing.
#78467 by joshhuggins
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:55 am
#78469 by Roger D
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:33 am
#78470 by joshhuggins
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:24 pm
#78477 by Roger D
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:50 pm
Part of Command Performance Macro, Layer Tools also. I have it as a stand alone macro, don't' recall how I got it.
Reminds me of how often we went to Evan Shu to get macros.
#79173 by Roger D
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:53 pm
When Batch Plotting, add switch so the drawing screen does not refresh, but a preview of the pdf is shown while it's being written. Always a quick final check on the print layout.