What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#6536 by jddarr66
Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:30 pm
This is a wish, but probably isn't high up on everyone's priority list. Microstation has place note tool that allows the user to place text (even multi-line text), draw a leader and arrow in one step. Further more, the text and leader line are associated so that when the text is moved the leader/arrow head automatically adjusts.

Like I said, its a cool feature, but not a must. I would tend to believe just being able to place multi-line text would be a plus.

David Darr
#6538 by Miguel Palaoro
Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:41 pm
Hello David,

Cool feature, as you say. If the multi-line text feature is implemented into DC 12, perhaps this can be a great help.

I'm with you.

Thanks,
Miguel
#6556 by Steve Baldwin
Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:52 pm
...And I think that some sort of arrow entity in which you could adjust what the arrow is pointing to while keeping the arrow head in the right relationship with the line of the arrow would be nice ... instead of what I do now, which is typically re-draw the arrow.
#6563 by joshhuggins
Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:43 pm
Could be another nice part of the "grips" like editing wishes.