What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#8523 by Heinrich
Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:42 pm
The "Change Plot Scale" thread reminded me of a wishlist item I've been meaning to bring up.
It would be nice to have the opton to change or add a plot scale without having to go through the settings/edit defs menu. Being able to do it at the plot setup dialog box would be great.
Sometimes I need to just plot off a drawing at any scale, so long as it fits onto our paper sizes. And having to go through the settings menu to add a scale, then go back to quick layout, only to have that scale be too big or too small, can be rather frustrating.

-Redd
#8528 by Paul Nida
Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:58 pm
This is a great idea and it gets my vote. Another option would be to increase the number of available scales. This way you could at least add more scales so you could cover most of your bases in one scale file. So you don't have to change scale files so often.
#8531 by kapone085
Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:29 pm
I third that notion.