What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#916 by deliriousga
Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:18 am
That would be nice. :wink:
It's very agrivating to be weaving your way between things down a long, multi-family, several different elevations building and half way through you've reached the limit and suddenly half of the building stretches through weird points. :x Then you have to undo and start counting your points and spend time figuring out ways to include everything you need to stretch at once with the number of points available. :cry:
#1191 by Graeme
Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:13 pm
Why do you not just use multiple? That works really well, you just get one set then the next set ... When you are ready to move.

I hope that helps....
#1419 by Steve Scott
Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:18 pm
I've been wishing for this for a LOOOOONG time. The current limit is
36 points for a fence. This number is far too small. If not an unlimited
number, I would go for a minimum of several hundred.

The need for more than 36 points arises all the time.
#1444 by Miguel Palaoro
Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:36 am
My vote for this!!

Go ahead guys of bits&bytes.
#1486 by Graeme
Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:50 pm
Increase in points with horizontal slabs&polygons would be really handy. I am not sure why we are pinned to the number 36, maybe someone can fill us in?. How about being able to add points to a horizontal slab.

Maybe one day...
#1488 by joshhuggins
Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:00 am
How about being able to add points to a horizontal slab.

We can do this now, Go to Slabs, Visability, then you can add, move or delete vertices.
#1496 by Graeme
Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:06 pm
Now that is what I am talking about......