What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#13568 by joshhuggins
Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:08 am
Can you elaborate a bit? Are you wanting a visual transparency or control a change in the control / settings of xrefs ?
#13576 by joshhuggins
Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:03 pm
Are you wanting to view it in Datacad, O2C or be able to set the transparency in Datacad to view it in an external application? Right now O2C doesn't seem to display xrefs at all, much less with transparency. I could have a setting wrong for xrefs. I've kind of lost touch with O2C. Maybe someone else can chime in on if it's possible.
#13602 by Stefan Stanowski
Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 am
It is easy to use dimmed colour in highlight in xref options, say dark grey, and then set display of xref drawing behind your lines. I have always use it in this way, for me it works fine. I think xref manipulation in DataCAD is much, much better than in Acad.
#13606 by Neil Blanchard
Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:36 am
Hello,

Right, as Stefan says, if you use the Highlight function with XRef's, and if your Pen Table is set up for a gray line, then you can "ghost" the XRef.

But, maybe Arthur is asking about 3D XRef's and for something like SketchUp's "X-Ray" feature?