What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#2837 by kscottr181
Wed May 25, 2005 10:14 am
Using different Symbol Lib.'s for different jobs, it would be nice to see in Ver.11xxx, a Title of the specific Symbol Browser that I currently have open, say at the top of the Symbol Browser.
Just a thought!
Scott
:wink:
#2840 by Miguel Palaoro
Wed May 25, 2005 11:49 am
That's a good idea Scott.

My guess is that it can replace the "Auto divisions" toggle and the X & Y Divisions that are not so essential, as it works automaticaly.

Thanks,
Miguel
#2843 by Steve Baldwin
Wed May 25, 2005 12:36 pm
Hi Scott and Miguel.

How about just using the folder structure, wherever you keep your symbols, for sorting out various libraries, jobs, etc. That works well for me.

As far as replacing the "Auto Divisions" toggle ... Let's not! Most of the time, the auto divisions works fine, but some of my symbol folders require me to turn the "auto" off and define the divisions myself for the best and most appropriate display for that folder. Keep in mind, the auto thingy is folder-specific, as opposed to always on or always off. That also works well for me.