What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#40650 by Miguel Palaoro
Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:52 pm
Hello,

Current demands for hatching are being improved every day. One example is on wall & floor tiles pagination. In Brazil I can identify big manufacturers that offers hundreds of tile sizes, according to fashion trends on interior design, from which rarely are the squared dimensions.

We could enhance the ability to diversify the hatching dimensions, if would be allowed to set different horizontal and vertical grids.

The change I'm asking could be reached with the addition of a second step when setting Hatch Scale. The first would be the horizontal scale and a new step would allow to set the vertical scale/distance:

An even better solution for this subject would be to make it compatible with the Scale Type choosen by designer.

Instead of setting scale amount by 32nds of an inch, what about it follow the distance set by the drawing current scale type (unit) ?

Thanks,
Miguel
#45078 by GuyS
Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:39 am
Did anything ever come of this? I frequently use vinyl strip flooring that measures 4" x 36" (sometimes 6" x 36" as well). Is there a way to modify the "Brick Run" hatch to resize to my vinyl strip flooring size?