What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#3044 by Miguel Palaoro
Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:16 pm
Hello,

I'm not sure if this WL was required by somebody else before. If this is true, please sorry. I can remember to have raised this problem in other moment. We were not prepared, IMHO, but now we are, after AEC and its compressed format.

Since we can deal with huge design environments, which can include the Main and several X-REFed files, or a 3D model and all its texture files, my wish is the possibility to add a new option to the "File" menu:
Pack To Go.

This feature should be able to pack all related files, if there is some X-REF and all texture files on a 3D model with texture settings.

Thanks,
Miguel
#3088 by joshhuggins
Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:17 pm
This really would be nice!
#9135 by Miguel Palaoro
Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:14 pm
Hello Team of Bits&Bytes,

What about to think on this feature for the next major release ?

TIA,
Miguel
#9136 by joshhuggins
Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:41 pm
Sooner the better. I don't think it would be to hard to do. Just gathering file names.
#9141 by MtnArch
Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:11 pm
This would be nice - no more trying to remember what you've got to include so that someone else can print/plot/see the actual drawings as an AEC!
#9161 by Heinrich
Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:30 am
MtnArch wrote:This would be nice - no more trying to remember what you've got to include so that someone else can print/plot/see the actual drawings as an AEC!