The DataCAD Developer Network (DDN) is an online resource for information and support for DCAL® (DataCAD Applications Language) developers as well as anyone interested in creating fonts, toolbars, hatch patterns, or linetypes for use in DataCAD.
#3495 by Miguel Palaoro
Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:17 am
Hello Vaclav,

Be Welcome.

My last information is that Devinder was planning to work on updating the old DCAL tutorial. I would also be delighted to hear something about this.

I guess today this is not being put in the table because there is a need to conclude the DC XI Beta Cicle and all the staff are commited on it.

I hope Dave can give us a word about this new frontier. I am, like you, excited with the huge possibilities that will be opened with DCAL for Delphi.

Thanks,
Miguel
#10799 by denhorn
Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:25 pm
:roll: I have written a small "hello world" program and tutorial for DCAL for Delphi. I have tested it using the Datacad11 Test Drive, which is about to expire. When I can afford to purchase a license for a full version of Datacad so that I may continue development, I may release these items to the community.

Dennis