The DataCAD Developer Network (DDN) is an online resource for information and support for DCAL® (DataCAD Applications Language) developers as well as anyone interested in creating fonts, toolbars, hatch patterns, or linetypes for use in DataCAD.
#61001 by ORWoody
Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:51 am
I seem to recall something like the subject being available in DCAL, but can't find any reference to it or how to implement it.
Now, if the second pick point is to the right of the first picked point, the macro draws its lines between the two points. If the second pick point is to the left of the first picked point , the macro draws to the right of pick point 1.
I'm just wanting to make it where if the first picked point is right of the second picked point, the macro still executes normally and draws the lines between the two selected points. If it is not, now, my lines are still drawn to the right if the first pick point.
Is anyone familiar with this?
Thanks much,
Woody
#61003 by David A. Giesselman
Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:50 pm
Woody:

You must declare it as a "BuiltIn" procedure:

Code: Select allPROCEDURE SwapPnt (pt1, pt2 : IN OUT point); BUILTIN 490;

See the StrFrnt2.dcs that I sent you a couple weeks back as an example.

Dave