The DataCAD Developer Network (DDN) is an online resource for information and support for DCAL® (DataCAD Applications Language) developers as well as anyone interested in creating fonts, toolbars, hatch patterns, or linetypes for use in DataCAD.
#61554 by joshhuggins
Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:52 pm
Is there a way to enable linetype end correction but not have Datacad draw the extension line at the end of the line that makes up the distance that is shorter than the spacing? Don't want the solid line showing up, just leave it blank.
#61657 by ORWoody
Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:39 pm
I looked at some of your linetypes and that would be a nice option for them.
Slightly off topic, but they sure looked good. I got the hatches and am really looking forward to the textures.
Speaking of seamless textures... I once saw some plain old children's coloring books that had been done with crayolas and the texture was lighter in the center of a colored mass and went slightly more and more dense as it got to the outside near the edge. Something like that would really look nice on foundation slab plans or parking lots, anything with large textured areas. My guess is that it would really be difficult to create.
Well, for me impossible.
Thanks for putting up a good looking site there at the Wasteland.
Woody
#61659 by joshhuggins
Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:06 am
Thanks Woody! I actually have a few gradient textures that are for just that type of look if I follow you correctly I think. I have to finish up some more for the pack still. Also please let me know if you had any issues with the purchase process. A friend helped me test everything out as best as I could think of but want to make sure there were no hiccups for anyone.
#61663 by ORWoody
Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:38 am
Gradient texture sure sounds like it is correct to me.
Now, I am going to be checking on you to make sure that you are working on this rather than spending your free time out partying or just having fun.
I want it.