The DataCAD Developer Network (DDN) is an online resource for information and support for DCAL® (DataCAD Applications Language) developers as well as anyone interested in creating fonts, toolbars, hatch patterns, or linetypes for use in DataCAD.
#7825 by joshhuggins
Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:34 pm
What determines a toolbar button to have a translucent background?
#7847 by Jon C. Hubart
Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:52 am
I'm not sure if there is an actual translecent backgound. I use a color definition of 192, 192, 192 to match the default background color.
#7849 by joshhuggins
Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:38 am
When I change my themes in windows, using the toolbars that come with Datacad, their background color changes to match the window's color. I've tried having a complete border of one color, but noting seems to work, unless I referance one of the premade bitmaps. I have been using a gradient fill just because I can't figure this one out.

#7854 by Jon C. Hubart
Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:06 pm
I just tried changing my color scheme similar to yours and found that the standard icons and my custom icons changed background to match the new theme. I would say, without extensive test, that the 192, 192, 192 might be the designation for translucent background you are looking for.

Try this on one of yours and lets see what happens.

Jon
#7856 by joshhuggins
Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:24 pm
Well that color seems to work. Thanks!