The DataCAD Developer Network (DDN) is an online resource for information and support for DCAL® (DataCAD Applications Language) developers as well as anyone interested in creating fonts, toolbars, hatch patterns, or linetypes for use in DataCAD.
#12106 by Neil Blanchard
Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:15 pm
Greetings,

I asked: Is there a macro that would insert a room title with a rectangular box around it, into the drawing? I thought I knew which one, but I didn't find it...

The answer: One of the oldest -- DCAD_AEC

A side comment for folks working on macros: the Room Label portion of the DataCAD_AEC macro doesn't work with Text Scale, or with All Caps, and it only functions with CHR fonts.

In the DC Sprint macro (v2.0d) /Label menu, when I click on the Shape button, the drawing crashes.
#28716 by joshhuggins
Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:31 pm
A macro that preforms what my toolbar code does which is preforming a Zoom / Recalc, and setting all the GTV's saved scales.

Two things I wished my toolbar code could do is let us to pick the scale I would like to be saved for all the GTV's so it didn't have to be hard coded in how it is now & second is that it could preform the update without having to actually display all the GTV's on the screen which takes some time. I thought there would be a way to do this by supressing the display somehow but wondered if the Zoom/Recalc would require the display to work properly? Which is important at least to us here how we use it.