The DataCAD Developer Network (DDN) is an online resource for information and support for DCAL® (DataCAD Applications Language) developers as well as anyone interested in creating fonts, toolbars, hatch patterns, or linetypes for use in DataCAD.
#12186 by joshhuggins
Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:27 am
Maybe try the pre-compiled version to see what it does. Maybe something has changed in the code, or a difference in compiler versions maybe an issue?
#12203 by David A. Giesselman
Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:51 pm
Pietro:

Please ensure that the files winddoor.msg and winddoor.lbl are present in the same folder as the macro file (aec_modl.dmx).

Regards,
Dave
#32210 by Jsosnowski
Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:19 pm
I just compiled and attempted to load the AEC_Modl.mcx macro and it fails as above. The windoor lbl and msg files are in the macro directory and the getpath call uses the pathmcr constant, yet it will not load. Arrow.dmx works fine. Does anyone have any suggestions?

EDIT:

Nevermind. My compiler output directory was wrong and I used the wrong macro. It loads fine.