The DataCAD Developer Network (DDN) is an online resource for information and support for DCAL® (DataCAD Applications Language) developers as well as anyone interested in creating fonts, toolbars, hatch patterns, or linetypes for use in DataCAD.
#21507 by ERT
Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:31 am
Hello!

I make a DCAL macro in Delphi.
My macro add some entities to the drawing database, or delete any.
And close the macro.
I use undo or undo and redo.
DataCAD say: DataCAD internal diagnostics fault 28 from 77. and close the drawing file.
What does it mean?

Where do I find the DCAD internal diagnostics error list?

Please, help me.

ERT
#21564 by Jsosnowski
Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:39 am
I do not know the exact meaning of the error message, but I suspect you may not be creating or deleting new entities correctly and this is leading to the error and shutdown of Datacad. Are you programming in the orginal version or in Delphi DCAL? Can you post a portion of the code showing how you are creating and deleting the entities? If you have not already done so, you might also review the documentation for creating entities in the original DCAL reference manual.
#21699 by ERT
Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:54 am
I found the cause of the error.

I store entities in the variable.
And I RELINK the entities.
And I UPDATE the entities - without GET entities again.

Resolution:
I positioned the GET command before the UPDATE command.
A macro is run good. DataCAD is run good.

Thanks your post.