Forum dedicated to drawing translation issues.
#55556 by Bruce111
Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:33 am
I have a surveyors dwg that has an associated hatch patten and I can confirm this in a dwg program. However when I import it into Datacad the hatch gets exploded. Is there any settings I have missed to make this work as expected. Any ideas and help would be appreasiate.
#55558 by Bruce111
Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:48 am
Thanks Mark,

I have sent the file.
#80869 by Dave
Mon May 02, 2022 11:37 pm
cgarchitect wrote:Will Datacad have a method to save to PDF? or are there other low cost solutions. :twisted:

DataCAD can save to PDF now or you can select a pdf printer from your printers list to print to. MicrosoftPDF comes with Windows

DaveR
#81430 by Joseph Baron
Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:45 pm
Dave wrote:DataCAD can save to PDF now or you can select a pdf printer...DaveR

Where can I find this 'Save to PDF' if it's not by selecting a PDF printer?
#81431 by Roger D
Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:00 pm
Go to the Print menu. F1 Print, Save as make sure .pdf is selected as the file type, .emf
#81433 by Joseph Baron
Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:55 pm
Thanks Roger,

I had forgotten about that 'Save As' when Preview is on that's been there for a long time. :oops:

I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing any new features since there has been many great improvements to the plotting & PDF features in DataCAD.