Forum dedicated to drawing translation issues.
#31699 by wolverine
Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:27 am
I am currently working on an out of state project (Arizona) in which the owner/builder wishes to submit the plans electronically. The city requires that the dwf's be in black and white.
For anyone who has submitted using this approach, what do I need to do to get the drawing saved as black and white (in dwf format)? I have downloaded and installed the latest autodesk design review software which is used by the municipality for this project and which they will "mark-up" the drawings with, and did an export. I see there is a function in the dwf program to view in greyscale or black and white, but the black and white does not display, greyscale does as well as color per my dcad layers. Basically what happens when using the view as black and white is the whole "sheet" is black.
#31713 by MtnArch
Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:44 am
See this thread http://forum.datacad.com/viewtopic.php? ... hlight=dwf when I had questions on it.
#31725 by wolverine
Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:27 am
Nope, nothing.
As mentioned, I can display my exported dwf in color or greyscale.
Nothing but a black sheet when I hit "black & white".