Forum dedicated to drawing translation issues.
#3074 by mack
Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:09 am
Can someone help me out! I have a datacad file 5 (dc5) and I need to convert it to dxf or dwg format. Can someone do it for me?

Thx
#3076 by Neil Blanchard
Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:20 am
Hello Mack, & welcome,

I take it that you do not have a copy of DataCAD? If you do, just got to File/Export. If you don't have a copy of DataCAD, then I'd be happy to convert it for you: send it to neil DOT blanchard AT verizon DOT net.
#65731 by JohnFornaro
Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:57 am
Neil:

Could I ask you a huge favor? One of my projects from 1990 has come back to me as a renovation for a new owner. There's some kinda karma involved, I'm sure.

I still have the old DataCAD files, and was able to convert most of them to AutoCAD R14 DWG format.

One of them is somehow corrupt, and I can't convert it. Do you think you could convert this one to AutoCAD R14 for me? I'd be very grateful. I took the liberty of sending you the file under separate cover.

Thanks, John Fornaro