Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#51995 by lhmiller
Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:42 pm
Just started to use animation in skechcup - is there anything similar in o2c?
Is there any way to increase the resolution so that the viewer can see a better video/animation?
#51996 by Neil Blanchard
Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:58 pm
Yes, in the Export/Animation dialog you can set the file type (I use .MOV) and there is an Options button, where you can set the resolution and the frame rates, etc. I use 720 lines of vertical resolution (or 1024 for full HD), and I use 20-30 FPS. You can set the time to hold each "Scene" and the time to transition between them -- these are set in the View/Animation/Settings dialog.

So, you set up the Scenes, and set them in the order you want to use (think of them as key frames?) and you can include them or skip them in the Animation. You can preview this live on the screen. Then when you set up the Export settings be aware that the aspect ratio of the animation file may be a little different than your screen, so don't frame things too tightly, unless a little cropping is okay with you.