Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#57040 by Rudy Smolders
Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:40 am
Since nobody replied I thought I try the demo version they offer for 50€ myself.
It is a sort of upgraded version of o2c interactive, with some nice extra features like the placing of lights or the use of Adobe plugins.
But still in opinion not worth 5x the cost of o2c interactive. So I am still looking for an easy to use, high quality renderer. Any suggestions?
#57507 by pjmerkl
Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:56 pm
I am in the same position, looking for a inexpensive way to get some real nice images. I have found several free software packages out there that will render. Some of them include Blender, Kerkeyethea,Daz3d, Lux Render and Lumion. Some are free and have Pro versions for a price. Most will import 3ds file types. So you can export out of Dcad into that program. I am starting with Kerkeythea. Sounds good from what I can tell from write ups. Good luck.

pj