Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#58302 by Nick Pyner
Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:14 am
I don't render in o2c but I have had cyan transparentised for years. Some time back I inexplicably changed light magenta to show in o2c as cyan. To make matters worse, this is my standard default file. I can't understand why I would do such a stupid and unnecessary thing, and I'm now starting to think I didn't. It's a glitch and I can't fix it.

If I go view, rendering, assign materials, the file crashes out. Same applies if I go to assign materials. O2c works OK if I don't want to change anything.

EDIT
Version is 1.9.9.135 I have now found the problem is common to different defrault fiules.
#58341 by Nick Pyner
Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:32 pm
OK, I still don't understand what's going on.

I have just installed V15 which, to quote (is) "installed separately from any previous version".

A few quick lines viewed in o2c showed I had the same problem. The light magenta line displays as cyan at 50%. Yes I'm using my previous default file, that is where the information is coming from but at least I have been able to fix it with V15.

It looks like it isn't possible to fix o2c stuff like this by editing anything outside DataCad.