Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#67315 by ROBERT PENN
Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:58 pm
Hi all,

I have applied textures to some slabs in a model, but when I open them up in O2c they seem to rotate 90 degrees, so instead of my roller door slats being horizontal they are showing up as vertical. Not good to show to a client! Can anyone shed any light on this? Each wall of the model is made flat on the ground in one drawing and then xref'd into another drawing and rotated into position. I have tried creating a different bitmap file with the image rotated 90 degrees in the hope that it would then rotate in O2c to the correct orientation, but it still doesn't fix the problem the slats are still running vertically. Stumped!!
#67335 by jimgoodman
Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:20 am
You have probably already solved this, but I was just wrestling with this over the past weekend.
You definitely need to have a 90 degree version of the texture map. Try saving both versions of the material file to new names and re-assign them to the correct slabs.
Dave and Mark can confirm, but I think the DataCAD database doesn't always update bitmaps that have been modified and saved with the same name. The same thing happens with bitmaps that are used for SPB fills.