Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#6096 by Sean Hamilton
Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:48 am
Since upgrading to a Pent4 and XP Pro, o2c functions - ROTATE, SHIFT and ZOOM sticks and hangs intermittently.
Never seen this happen before, not even on the old 486 Win 3.3 !?! :wink:

:oops: Pretty miserable viewing for client presentation ..... "[i]oh hang on, just have to wait till it unsticks itself ....... wait ...... there, now we can zoom ...... and .....stuck, again!?!"

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
Sean.

HAMILTON DESIGN PTY. LTD.
sean@hamiltondesign.com.au
#6099 by joshhuggins
Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:00 am
Somewhere along the way O2C decided to start turning on a display filter, which sounds like your case. If you right click on your O2C model, select Display Mode, and make sure filter is unchecked. Some how I recently reloaded O2C and the filter does not automatically turn on anymore. I think I loaded O2CGo from the Datacad website, so I think it uses an older version of O2C. If this is not your case, let us know!
#6103 by Sean Hamilton
Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:24 am
Ahhh, Josh you're a champ !! :D
Fairdinkum this issue has had me tossed, for weeks and within 5 minutes .... no, was less than that !! You nailed it !!
Yep, just Uncheck the "Filter" toggle ....... awesome! No more farting and stalling.

typical - the only "filter" I know is on the end of my Camel :oops:

Thanks Josh.

Cheers
Sean.

HAMILTON DESIGN PTY. LTD.
Trading as Berwick Drafting
sean@hamiltondesign.com.au
#6105 by joshhuggins
Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:32 am
Well now I know something new. I Googled Fairdinkum, and learned it can mean "genuine," "quality," or "honestly represented." Glad to help Image