Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#6287 by Bob
Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:13 am
I am trying to save an image created in o2c as a bitmap file. When I right click and attempt to save the image it only has width, 1275 pixels, and no height. Regardless of the file format I choose I do not get a proper image. Any ideas? I do get and invalid floating point notice from the program every once in a while, which shuts down the program.

I would like to print the image in a multi-plot with the floor plans.

Best,

Bob
#6295 by Bob
Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:32 pm
Neil,

The picture ends up a jumbled mess. At the "save as" the height in pixels display is not lighted. It does have 1026 pixels displayed though.

Thank for your attention to this issue.

Bob
#6300 by devinder
Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:57 pm
Hi,
height is calculated using the following formula.
NewHeight = NewWidth * o2c_window_height/o2c_window_width.

The intention here is to keep the same aspect ratio. If you want to change the height value, just resize your o2c window height.
#6307 by Bob
Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:59 pm
devinder,

I can adjust the width and the height will change. Changing the quality doesn't seem to do anything. I still end up with a mess for a picture. I think I will try re-loading the program.

Bob
#6309 by Bob
Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:29 pm
Folks,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO INVESTIGATE MY PROBLEM!! I down loaded and re-entered the program and now it is working fine. The fact that you weren't having any problems sent me in that direction.

Best,

Bob