Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#7087 by mchan
Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:15 pm
I am looking for symbols of standard (plain vanilla) office cubicles/workstations. Does any one have a source for free symbols for DCAD 11? Thanks.
#7088 by Neil Blanchard
Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:46 pm
Greetings & welcome,

Are you looking for 2D or 3D symbols? There are some pretty detailed 3D office equipment and chairs already in the DataCAD library -- or maybe they are in the CTW CD's?
#7089 by mchan
Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:23 pm
Thanks for the respopnse. The symbol library from DCAD only has free standing tables and chairs but not a typical panel system work station w/ corner work surfaces, flipper files etc.

I'm not sure what CTW means, but I tried downloading free symbol libaries from systems furniture verndors like Herman Miller/Steelcase/Knoll, but they are only compatable with AutoCAD 2002/ or ater and I don't know how to make it work.
#7199 by mchan
Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:03 pm
Thanks. I don't have the software but it's nice to know of that option.
#7201 by Neil Blanchard
Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:17 pm
Hello,

Sorry to be slow getting back to you: CTW is Cheap Tricks Ware, which are symbols made by DataCAD users and sold by Evan Shu. There are individual templates, and also a large CD-ROM which is a collection of many different items, including templates.

http://world.std.com/~eshu/ctw/ctw.htm
#7205 by mchan
Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:37 am
Thanks for the idea. I'm checking it out with Cheaptricks.