Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#8026 by mrupsis
Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:36 am
I am looking for the same thing, I believe. I have a location of a background picture in plan, and want to set the perspective of the o2c model accordingly.
#8338 by Arthur Emmanuel
Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:58 am
In the truth, I would like to say lights, camera, action in o2c, if this had greaters resources.
#8341 by joshhuggins
Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:12 am
I don't think you can do this in O2C, but I haven't used O2C for several years for vizulization. It's too picky when trying to use the walkthrough aspects of it, & it freaks out with high poly counts, or at least it use to. I mainly us it for viewing individual objects and parts as I'm creating them in Datacad.
#8364 by Arthur Emmanuel
Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:21 pm
It is an interesting idea to see o2c more as a test model that a presentation base.

How much to this, I today made a presentation of a residential project with o2c, where I could leave in an image the source of solar light standard, in the contrary angle I preferred not to make use of this same light, I was without projected shade, without raytrace. I had that to adjust me to this limitation not to lose the image.