Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#1009 by Graeme
Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:00 pm
I am not sure how many of you use O2C on a regular basis. I had been watching the 02C website waiting for the release of O2C 2nd Generation, now that it has been release I was wondering when we may expect to have a datacad update that will allow us to take full advantage of the new features included in the new version. I have tried to look around on their website to find out how I can use the new features but I keep getting hit with pages in German (which I dont understand).

Thank you for your help.....
#1264 by DBrennfoerder
Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:48 am
I haven't loaded the upgrade. I use it all the time in design work in the office and to display solutions for the client. Elsewhere in the forum there have been reports that the latest upgrade REMOVES the ability to render shadows. Sounds like a TERRIBLE "new feature" to me.
#1269 by Graeme
Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:06 pm
You should have a look at the O2C website http://www.o2c.de/uk/index.html . Then on the right were it says o2c-player V2 player is here. Click forward below the text. Check out what they have working there. That is what I am talking about.