Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#1131 by Graeme
Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:16 pm
I was wondering if there is anyway to enable people on Mac to view an O2C file. We have a new client and their home machines are all Mac's. I would guess if they are running Internet Explorer for Mac then the update may still work. Maybe one of the great minds on this forum have had this problem before and know if that works. Or maybe another way altogether.

Thanks in advance

Graeme
#1203 by Neil Blanchard
Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:07 pm
Hello Graeme:

I think the o2c plugin also works in a MS Word document? So, if they have MS Word on the Mac...(which would be an oxymoronic thing, just like running IE on a Mac?)
#2190 by John
Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:53 pm
yeah I have not found a way to get it to work on a Mac. I haven't tried the using Word... but I know the plugin is only for Windows and won't install on a Mac. So I am sure that it won't work on a Mac in Word. Currently the people who create the O2C view told me they don't have any reason to make a Mac version since there isn't a demand for it. So far I have not found any solution to get and O2C file to work on a Mac. If there is a way, I would love to know.