Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#18024 by GuyS
Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:23 pm
Is there a way to send my clients an animation of the model. In the object viewer I get to rotate the model what ever way I want. Very cool. I would like to be able to send my client a small video (so to speak) of the model being rotated from birds eye view to various positions. Is this possible? One of the criteria I suppose is that he doesn't have to have Datacad to view the animation.
#18031 by DBrennfoerder
Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:21 am
Sure, download Bulent's Screen Recorder from http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Mult ... order.html or any number of other resources. Just set the portion of the screen to be recorded to capture your o2c viewer, start the recording function and move the model around as you please, save as an avi and send it to them. It also does nice screen captures, I use it all the time when preparing presentation slides to insert in PowerPoint.
#18034 by GuyS
Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:40 am
Hey many thanks DBrennfoerder. Just what I was looking for.