Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#29674 by Daniel Kaczor
Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:39 pm
Is there a way to use the scroll wheel to zoom in/out in o2c? and object viewer?

If not, could you please put that on the widhlist?
#29815 by Steve Scott
Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:20 pm
Daniel, I discovered that holding down the right mouse button and moving
the mouse in the "up" direction zooms "out" and moving the mouse in the
"down" direction zooms "in." Give it a try.
#29816 by Daniel Kaczor
Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:14 pm
I discovered that holding down the right mouse button and moving
the mouse in the "up" direction zooms "out" and moving the mouse in the
"down" direction zooms "in.

Yup. and the + and - keys and Ctrl + left mouse.

It's just that I got used to using the scroll wheel in DataCAD that it would be good to use the scroll wheel in the object viewer and o2c.
#29832 by Mark F. Madura
Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:14 am
Daniel Kaczor wrote:Is there a way to use the scroll wheel to zoom in/out in o2c?

I found a utility that might do the trick for you. Mouse Wheel Control allows you to customize the behaviour of the mouse wheel on a per-application basis. You can also assign behaviours to specific windows. It has a small footprint ( 888kb ) and seems to work as advertised.

You can find it at http://www.download.com by doing a search for Mouse Wheel Control. The direct link to the developers web site is http://www.ardamax.com/mwc/.

You can use the following settings that will apply anywhere the o2c control appears.

Figure 1 Mouse Wheel Control Parameters

Now I can use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out within the o2c Player.

FWIW,

MFM
#29857 by Daniel Kaczor
Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:52 pm
I found a utility that might do the trick for you. Mouse Wheel Control allows you to customize the behaviour of the mouse wheel on a per-application basis. You can also assign behaviours to specific windows. It has a small footprint ( 888kb ) and seems to work as advertised.

Thanks, Mark

It works great. Plus I was able to add scrolling to a other apps that don't support the scroll wheel.