Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#29737 by Mark F. Madura
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:23 pm
The following o2c object should appear in either Internet Explorer or Firefox and should not prompt users of version 1.9.9.149 to install a later version.

Last edited by Mark F. Madura on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Corrected link for o2c object.
#29744 by Michael Olney
Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:45 pm
I use Firefox and it says that I need to install missing plug-ins. When I tell it to install the missing plug-in, it comes back with a message that says, "No suitable plugins were found".

Is there another way to install the plug-in for Firefox?
#29748 by Daniel Kaczor
Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:39 pm
The following o2c object should appear in either Internet Explorer or Firefox and should not prompt users of version 1.9.9.149 to install a later version.

The object does not appear in Opera. This is what I see when right clicking on the object:

So the object is there but not visible. I'm not sure if the problem is the plugin or the version of the object.

Anyone?
#29749 by Guest
Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:12 am
Daniel Kaczor wrote:The object does not appear in Opera. This is what I see when right clicking on the object:

Anyone?

There is no o2c plug-in for Opera, only Netscape and Internet Explorer.

I'm also an Opera user but it is not that (Ahem!) flash with the peripheral stuff and it really pays to use IE7 alongside it for times like these.
#29750 by Nick Pyner
Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:38 am
Anonymous wrote:
There is no o2c plug-in for Opera, only Netscape and Internet Explorer.

Hmmmmm
I got to reply without logging in. Now I can't submit anything. I guess I'd better try logging on........

Nick Pyner

Dee Why NSW
#29755 by Miguel Palaoro
Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:42 am
Mark F. Madura wrote:The following o2c object should appear in either Internet Explorer or Firefox and should not prompt users of version 1.9.9.149 to install a later version.

Hi Mark,

[Edit: In Internet Explorer 6 it shows fine the object (lamp). The same happens in Netscape 8.
In these several install/uninstall operations my machine was left with an older o2c Player version. I've noted when comparing with other computers that has DC 12 installed. It's fine now.]

Thanks,
Miguel
Last edited by Miguel Palaoro on Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#29756 by RPadgett
Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:34 am
I am able to see it using Mr. Blanchards directions. Using Firefox 2.0.0.8
#30213 by Rick Oswalt
Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:48 pm
Mark,

About two weeks ago you had posted a couple of O2C objects. Some sort of copper wall lights? I posted that I was able to view them with Opera 9.22 an 9.5b with the netscape plugin(O2CsetupNS). The new O2C light fixture you have posted now. I can't view? Would you please repost the first light. So I can test my browser. I can view O2C objects on all other sites I have visited.

Thank

Rick Oswalt