Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#31824 by Tony Blasio
Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:12 pm
Is there a way to set the initial opening background to just a white background?

90% of the time I am saving an image from an o2c for use as am image to insert in a drawing or handout that needs to be white.

I have set the daylight and nighttime background to white and cleared the image box for each. When I open an existing o2c the background changes to a light grey color. I currently then click on the day/night button to get the white background quickly, I just wish I could set this once and forget about it.
#31829 by DBrennfoerder
Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:01 pm
In DataCAD, under View/Rendering Settings over on the right edge of the dialog box is "Background", pick white, any color, or any image there. A screen print of the o2c image shows a 254-254-254 uniform background according to PSPro, very near to white.
#31830 by Tony Blasio
Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:35 pm
I need to know this for o2c Interactive when opening o2c's.
#31833 by DBrennfoerder
Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:04 pm
Ah, different question, different answer. When you have a model in the o2c window, just right click in the window to bring up the box with a number of choices, one of which is "Background". You will have a number of options, you want to pick "monochrome" and then "select color" and pick the white box. "ok" a couple of times out of there and you should have what you want. A screen print of my o2c model using that technique reads as 255-255-255 in PSPro and should be exactly what you want. This info is on page 21 of o2c_Interactive!_Help.pdf that can easily be reached at the "help" button.
#31837 by Tony Blasio
Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:49 pm
DBrennfoerder wrote:Ah, different question, different answer. When you have a model in the o2c window, just right click in the window to bring up the box with a number of choices, one of which is "Background". You will have a number of options, you want to pick "monochrome" and then "select color" and pick the white box. "ok" a couple of times out of there and you should have what you want. A screen print of my o2c model using that technique reads as 255-255-255 in PSPro and should be exactly what you want. This info is on page 21 of o2c_Interactive!_Help.pdf that can easily be reached at the "help" button.

Yeah want I am looking for is how to make it default to the white screen permanently.