Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#42100 by lhmiller
Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:44 pm
I have acollection of formica textures in jpeg format that I am trying to use in o2c. When i try to change an entire wall of shelving to a wood grain from a solid colr it does not work. On the other hand, I added one counter top to the drawing and am able to willy nilly change the color of it. What is the problem with the rest of the cabinetry/drawing?
Leon miller
#42101 by Neil Blanchard
Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:59 pm
Hi Leon,

It is possible that you have modeled that object with the polygon's normals facing in? Does it work for one texture and not the other, or does no texture work? Do you have Render Backface toggled on?

Are you using the o2c viewer in DataCAD, or are you using o2c Interactive! ?
#42132 by lhmiller
Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:59 pm
Yes, the wall of shelving is made up of symbols-now what?
#42139 by lhmiller
Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:02 am
Good morning Neil
Redefining the symbol for one color/texture defeats the purpose when seeing a client- it takes away the whoooeffect when youcan change the color formica colors in front of their eyes. Any other way you can think of?
Thanks
Leon
#42143 by Nick Pyner
Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:13 am
I think o2c Interactive does all that.
#42161 by lhmiller
Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:27 am
OKAY_in answer to my own question-in order to replace a wood grain the original 'smbol' must have a wood grain - a solid colr can aslo only be replace with a solidcolr. Hope you found this helpful.
Leon