Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#81788 by dannac
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:04 am
DCX3

Can no longer insert a symbol and actually use it as an intersecting point if needed.
I now have to explode it.

Seems I once had it to where it was exploded on insertion.

Can't find the command to have it auto explode on insertion.
#81789 by joshhuggins
Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:37 pm
dannac wrote:Can no longer insert a symbol and actually use it as an intersecting point if needed...I now have to explode it.
Check the Utility menu's S3 Object Snap, S6 More Options, and make sure F1 Fast Symbol is not turned on.

dannac wrote:Seems I once had it to where it was exploded on insertion... Can't find the command to have it auto explode on insertion.
If you are using the Symbol Explorer to insert your symbols, you should be able to set it to auto explode in the Options (far right button at the top of the Symbol Browser). Enable or check the Explode option.
#81791 by joshhuggins
Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:08 pm
You can find it on the internet wayback machine here. https://web.archive.org/web/20210508172 ... -toolbars/

I have been so busy I just have not sat down to get my website back online. Maybe I'll carve some time over the holidays for it.