Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#50686 by julia.comerford
Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:54 pm
Hello,

Like many others, I have just recently been laid off from a small firm and I am looking for work. I am a recent graduate of Florida A&M University with a Bachelor of Architecture Degree. I have been working for a firm in Jenkintown, PA for the last 9 months where I have been using DataCad software to complete our projects. I have compiled and created various construction document sets for a number of projects including car dealerships, residential projects, and apartment buildings. I have also created schematic designs for a botique hotel and a residential kitchen using the 3D modeling tools. I am a very dedicated and hardworking individual who would be a great asset to any company. Any assistance that can be offered to help me find work in the Philadelphia area would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me for more information or to view my resume.

Thankyou,
Julia Comerford, LEED AP
julia.m.comerford@gmail.com