Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#3723 by Philip Hart
Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:21 am
Is there up-to-date, complete documentation for these?

Right now, I have to rely on documentation from the original v11 release notes + information included in the "new features" for each update + codes discovered and shared by other users here or on the DBUG list. I just spent too much time digging out the dcadwin.ini setting that forces the insertion mode.

It would be really great if there was a place (on this Forum?) where we could quickly find this information.
#3725 by Tony Blasio
Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:37 am
I know there is a list on the DataCAD DDN site. I think it has also been posted as a link in a previous thread. Might want to run a search.

I agree a nice little thread just for these codes that was updated would be very helpful.
#3770 by Miguel Palaoro
Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:56 am
Hello,

The page indeed exists. It is here:
http://www.datacad.com/ddn/extended_character_codes.htm

The only problem is that it's not being updated as should be desirable.

So, I'd ask for Devinder or Mark Toce's help on this.
Or perhaps, allow Evan to do it. He is already proverbial with his always present (on-time) Cheap Tricks and the updated report of every new implementation.

TIA guys,
Miguel