Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#4446 by Heinrich
Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:14 am
I am needing to upgrade from a LT version to the full version. I also already have a full license (2 actually). I was informed that I could do this at a discounted rate. However, on the DataCAD store site, I do not see an upgrade from LT to the full 11. Is Plus the same as LT? I am also going to purchase CTW4 and I want to buy them at the same time. Thanks.

-Redd
#4449 by artmanvt2000
Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:20 am
Redd,
I believe, because you currently own at least one full version you are can get an additional licence which is only $495, verses the $995 for the first full version. I hope this helps you out.
#4451 by Heinrich
Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:37 am
Artman,
I was told that I could receive an additional $200 off because I own a full version as well as LT.

Neil Blanchard wrote:The cost of LT can be applied to the purchase of a full version (full credit) -- and since you already have one copy of the full license, the addition license is $495 - $200 (credit) - 10% (until Aug. 31st w/ free shipping) = $265.50 . No too bad, huh? :)

The problem is, I don’t see a selection on the site for this. Nor do I see the LT to 11 upgrade, unless LT is the same as Plus?

-Redd
#4455 by joshhuggins
Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:59 am
Lt is not the same as plus. I would call in to Datacad directly and have your serial numbers ready for each version you own. I'm sure if you tell them what you need they will give you the best deal possible.
#4471 by Heinrich
Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:15 pm
Neil Blanchard wrote:Hello Redd,

I hope that I was right -- but maybe I wasn't. I would email Mark Madura and ask him what the additional license as an upgrade to LT will cost you...

Neil,
It wasn't, but that ok we went ahead and puchased the upgrade. $495 is still not a bad deal.

-Redd