Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#4767 by Heinrich
Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:50 am
I know there is an option for ‘AndCopy’ toggles to be remembered, but is there one for ‘Multiple’? I actually would like to toggle it off, so that if I use it in one command it won’t transfer to any other command I would use after that, or if I were to come back to that command later. I rarely have to use ‘Multiple”, so when I do, I tend to forget to toggle it back off when I’m done. Thanks

-Redd
#4768 by Tony Blasio
Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:35 pm
Open your dcadwin.ini file in the root DataCAD folder. Add the following line to the general section:

MultiRemembersStatus=FALSE
#4772 by Heinrich
Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:22 am
Thanks Tony, it worked like a charm.

Is there a way to do that with menu buttons? What I'm wondering is in 'move', the option for'drag' is keyed for F1, but in 'copy', it is F7. It would be much more convenient to have it as F1 as well. Is this at all possible?

Thanks again for the help Tony.

-Redd
#4773 by Tony Blasio
Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:37 am
I don't think you can rearrange the icons. You might want to make a keyboard macro (alt+key) or a Command Alias to take you right to the drag.