Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#62489 by Roe
Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:01 pm
I've been using SketchUp to create preliminary concepts. Then in DataCAD (v 15.04.02.01) for a current Title page I wanted to include this SketchUp generated BMP as a 3-D concept overview. I'm working with only a single page of mainly text plus an XREF title block, so no heavy CAD files - very light at only 632k.

I can see the BMP clearly on the screen and also on plot preview, but the finished PDF plot only includes a small portion of the BMP image. The image starts to plot from it's right side moving left but abruptly stops with only about 15% of the image plotted. Everything else plots just fine.

This happens upon plotting to PDF using Nitro PDF Creator. Plotting to paper works fine.

Any help out there on this?

Roe
#62504 by MtnArch
Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:47 am
Or convert to a PNG - any of the above should help, otherwise you'll have to reduce the size of the image from SUp. You might also want to try a different PDF writer instead of the built-in writer in Dcad - some like PDFill, I've used CutePDF and now use NovaPDF (paid version).